[Loadstone] Changing the default database

Farfar Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 28 23:57:04 BST 2010

Julie,

Yes, I think what I'm looking for is a "save" option in the database menu,
right under "load". Somehow the absence of a "save" when there's a "load" is
disturbing in its asymmetry. If there were a "save" [[are the developers
taking note, here?] choice, then we can load Tahoe/Reno and in a simple
step, "save" it as default, and move on. No file manager, no external
computer connection.

So I guess I'm now suggesting a product improvement or enhancement.

Dave