[Loadstone] Changing the default database

Julie jbrew48 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 22:47:06 BST 2010

yes I meant to say load.   or you could just add  database and you would
have your default and your new file but you don't want to save that into
your default unless you want that all loaded when you turn it on.
it automatically will load the new file over the default file make sure it
has been imported into a database file.
I have for example western New York, northern New York and central New York.
I created each of those maps by using the open street map on the load stone
web site, then I loaded my default database after importing in from the txt
file and then checked the points I wanted to have announced.  then tell it
to save check points when you are done with that.  Be sure to save check
points in the correct database.  Now do the same thing with another txt file
that you have gotten from the open street map and call it something else and
go through the same process and then save that list of check points into a
new file and call it what ever.  Now I think you can even save your default
file with your entire area and clear all the check points and then just load
the list you want. I hope that helps to make it clearer.  If I don't quite
have it right it is in the documentation or the archives. perhaps someone
else can be more clear.