[Loadstone] Changing the default database

Julie jbrew48 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 21:03:36 BST 2010

within the load stone program the second choice after functions is
database.When you are home you want that to be called default because that
is what you use most often.  When you are in a different area you can make
data bases for each area and call it something else.  When you are in those
areas just press the function 1 key and arrow down to database, clear and
then load the one you want to use.