[Loadstone] Loadstone list unsubscribing members

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 20 15:45:09 BST 2010

Hi All,

It has been brought to my attention that the main Loadstone mailing list
(and
possibly the other Loadstone lists as well) has taken it upon itself to
unsubscribe people due to excessive bounces.  It is very possible this has
to do with the downtime experienced recently.

At any rate, try and follow any instructions to keep subscribed.  I will
look into this further when I am not working and will try and rectify the
situation.  I have a copy of all list members and I will ensure you're all
safe and sound!

Best regards,
   Monty