[Loadstone] additional server downtime

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 14 11:27:11 BST 2010

Hello All,

Just to say that the Loadstone web site and mailing list may experience
service interruptions over the next wee while as it is being repatriated
back to it's propper home. So, don't panic for Loadstone is still alive
and well!  FYI, we would tell you if it wasn't!

Another item that has popped up is that the temporary IP we have been
using over the past 5 days is black listed on several mail servers but I
suppose if you were victom of this then you might not be getting these
messages anyway!

Monty