[Loadstone] external bluetooth receiver info needed

jyoti biks jbiks43 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:21:08 BST 2010

Hi,

I am new to this list and infect, writing for the first time.
Actually, I’m thinking of getting  a Bluetooth receiver but I can’t
decide which will be the best. I’m using E72 which has a integrated
gps receiver but it takes lots of time to connect and signals are very
weak. My priority is to use in pedestrian mode. I went through
loadstone site and came to know about Royaltek RBT2010, Holux M1000
and QStarz BT Q818. Now please recommend me a most sensitive and
accurate external Bluetooth receivers keeping in mind the pedestrian
mode. Your guidance will be highly apriciated. Thank you