[Loadstone] Beginner

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Nov 23 11:44:49 GMT 2010

Hi DarkSide,

Welcome to the Loadstone mailing list and I hope you find that Loadstone
meets your needs and helps you maintain or improve independence.

I'll let others chime in on receiver recommendations (I personally like
the IBlue receivers just now) but Loadstone does not require an internet
connection to function.  Having said that, an internet connection allows
you to use online services that may help with real-time/on-the-move
navigation but in no way is necessary.

Best regards,
   Monty