[Loadstone] transfering data from one phone to another

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 15:09:23 GMT 2010

Norbert, as far as I understand, checkpoints are not automatically stored in
your database. But once a checkpoints file is loaded, you can use the points
in it like when they were in your database.
So I think it is sufficient if you send your girlfriend the checkpoints
files, unless she also wishes to be able to use the points without having
them checked. In that case you will have to send them to her individually,
or of course in a database.
Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Miranda