[Loadstone] Changing the default database

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 01:27:41 GMT 2010

Hi Dave,

There is no such feature on what you wanted.  However, I usually do the
following.

I will Add Database for the new place I am in.  However, I don't quit
Loadstone for those few days and also never off my phone.  I will just
disconnect the connection in Loadstone itself.

If you don't want to many database loaded, after loading the new place,
unload the default database.  With this, you  only have one database running
but it's not as default named but as whatever name you have set it as.

I dislike the idea of renaming and deleting default files cause you might
just accidentally delete of the wrong file or delete off a file with newer
points in it.  So, the above short term solution is best for me.

Hope it's clear and all the best.

Regards,
KITT.