[Loadstone] Blue tooth and Internal GPS.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 23:18:46 BST 2010

    Hi,

I am using N79 with integrated GPS.  I have noticed that with blue tooth on, even if can get connected to satellite and get signal, after few minutes, LoadStone status will change to "Connection Error, not connected" out of a sudden.

Even closing and opening LS again will not help.  It will just stay at connection error.  The only way for me to solve this is to off my blue tooth, restart phone and all will be OK.

Any help please?

Thanks,
KITT