[Loadstone] have finally gotten to download some osm stuff but have questions/critisisms

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Mon May 31 17:32:34 BST 2010

Oh, that makes sense.  You also know of the resource Josh gave a while back
about the POI page sponsored by google.  Both here in Rochester, and back in
Michigan I had no idea of all of the POIs that were missing from Trekker and
Access, though I haven't tested Access in Michigan.  It includes everything,
and that goes for people who run businesses out of the home you'd never know
about!