[Loadstone] Locating position using Loadstone

PKwanashie patrick.kwanashie at snet.net
Mon May 31 07:54:09 BST 2010

Is there a way to get the Loadstone to tell one one's position by street name or  address instead of by latitude and longitude? I often get information about nearby intersections and streets and sometimes even about some not so near, but I am often at a loss about where I actually am and what street is coming up next.

Also, what does Loadstone mean when it says heading or approaching west by south and the like?