[Loadstone] have finally gotten to download some osm stuff but have questions/critisisms

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Mon May 31 02:11:28 BST 2010

Greetings everyone, how are you all doing?  I finally have had the opportunity to download some .osm files and convert them.  Here is my criticism with that.  I've requested that POIs be included with the conversion, and it indicated that it found 2500 POIs and has removed 1130 in the immediate area of interest.  I want as many POIs included as possible, and that is why I have checked the box.  Anything I am missing?