[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.74 released

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat May 29 16:57:27 BST 2010

The release notes suggest setting MoBile Speak's Speech Delay settingh to
0.15. That setting still gave me some problems. Setting it to 0.20 works much
better (extremely well, in fact).

Also note that it's not only on the main screen. It can also happen, for
example, in Exploration Mode. I suggest a more general statement like "If the
spoken output appears to be for the previous command rather than for the
current command then try setting Speech Delay to 0.20."