[Loadstone] suggestion for loadstone tools

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Thu May 27 16:08:12 BST 2010

Whilst these are good ideas a couple of things stand in the way of this
dream ap.
Firstly you need diskspace and server cpu time to convert the data unless
this stuff was done on your local machine after files are received from the
source.

A way would need to be found so that users could accept the license of the
various data sets, merging data from all sets could bypass users accepting
specific eulas.

Naming the files would be tricky you'd almost need some rule based way of
doing it, certainly worth consideration.

Also it needs to be noted that programmers are in the minority and unless
others step up to the plate I can't see who would do this coding.
If anyone on the loadstone team took time away from ls then this would
stretch the development cycle causing more user unhappiness.

Still good ideas though.
Regards, Kerry.