[Loadstone] 0.73 went beta

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 25 22:56:20 BST 2010

The default keymap will assign the long * key to longrelease * to avoid the
problem you describe. Unfortunately this won't override an existing keymap
since a long * is still a valid key so the system doesn't know if it should
override it or not. If a user hasn't made any changes to there default
keymap file then they could just delete and let the next run of loadstone
rebuild it or just edit the key using the key editor.