[Loadstone] 0.73 went beta

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Tue May 25 17:02:00 BST 2010

Generally, Loadstone now works fine with MS except that, ulnlike with Talks, you need to get to edit field in order to read the settings' numeric values.
The most problems I have with 0.73 are related to "Known issues" from release notes, namely:
LS SMS messages not processed if Loadstone closed;
LS BT messages not processed if Loadstone opened.
Binary databases not processed if sent via BT or opened with Y-Browser.