[Loadstone] 0.73 went beta

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 25 16:27:59 BST 2010

[quoted lines by monty at loadstone-gps.com on 2010/05/25 at 15:51 +0100]

>As for your keymap sort order...  I'll let shawn  chime in on this
>one but my sort order doesn't include undefined  keys

One difference may be that I explicitly defined unused keys to be "undefined"
in my key map. Maybe that's why they're shown for me but not for you.

In your situation, i.e. where they aren't shown, is there a way for a user to
define an undefined key?

>and it sorts in ascending order which isn't particularly troublesome for me.

the defined keys sort ascending for me too. The undefined keys, however, sort
descending.