[Loadstone] 0.73 went beta

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 25 15:51:42 BST 2010

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your offer to test with MS.  I think the problems this time
'round are solved  but we'll definitely keep you in mind for the next
round of testing.

As for your keymap sort order...  I'll let shawn  chime in on this one but
my sort order doesn't include undefined  keys and it sorts in ascending
order  which isn't particularly
troublesome  for me.

Monty