[Loadstone] 0.73 went beta

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 25 15:46:53 BST 2010

Hi Sean,

No plans were made to adjust key presses for defaults.  This is because
different phones  with different firmware versions with different screen
readers  all act differently.  What works for one might not for another.
It's easiest for people who have a conflict or an issue to just change it
themselves and be done with it!

Monty