[Loadstone] 0.73 went beta

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Tue May 25 14:44:57 BST 2010

Monty,

Were there already plans in place to change some of the long press keys to
longrelease, thus avoiding the select symbol  dialog in the default keymap?
This can be done already by the users, of course.

That's the only thing I've really come across whilst using it.  I must admit
that recently I've been tweeting more with the online tools than using it
for navigation!

Sean.