[Loadstone] 0.73 went beta

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 25 13:59:37 BST 2010

Hi,

The status changes over time.  It starts off as alpha, then to beta and
eventually to stable if it lasts that long.  The .sis file is the same
regardless of the status.

The status while still useful was more useful in the past when we didn't
have to sign releases which meant we could release more often.

We will be releaseing V0.74 soon which will address the Mobile Speak
problems.  So, if anyone has any comments on V0.73 now is the time to
share them!

Monty