[Loadstone] Choice of handsets for new Version

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 20 13:26:44 BST 2010

The reason is actually much simpler than that, we just can't always keep up
with the new phones that nokia puts out. New phones get added to the
download list as we get to know about them. It doesn't make any difference
what third edition phone you pick, the file you download will be the same.
The list of phones is just to make things easier on the user so they don't
have to know what edition of symbian there phone runs.