[Loadstone] Fw: New Realease 073.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 00:59:33 BST 2010

Hi, has anyone who is in charge taken the info on the bug I  have emailed
earlier please?  Just want to make sure.  Tested on N79 as well as E51, both
Del +LongStar will also call up the symbol list for phone.  Hope I am not
writing in vain and those in charge will note this down in future patch or
something along that line.  If it's not a bug, how can I solve it please?

Thanks,
KITT