[Loadstone] Sending checkpoints list to a phone

mr C mrc1818 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 00:04:33 BST 2010

Funny I had the same thought right after I responded to Monty and sure
enough that did the trick. It's interesting that when you send a
checkpoint file the receiving phone has to have LS unloeaded in order
to import the checklist but when you send a point as a text message LS
has to be running to automatically add it to a database. Love this
funcion, Thanks for all your good work.

Julian