[Loadstone] Sending checkpoints list to a phone

mr C mrc1818 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 22:15:50 BST 2010

Hi Monty,

Both N82's have the same firmware (v31.0.016) and are running LS v073.
I tried opening the message from the inbox with LS not running and all
it does is read a bunch of digits (which I assume is coordinates) Can
you describe the header you refer to? Does the checklist have to have
been created in v073?  I created thislist several years ago. Thanks.

Julian