[Loadstone] Sending checkpoints list to a phone

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 19 21:42:36 BST 2010

Hi Julian,

Two things could be happening here that forms the situation you describe.

1.  The checkpoint file lacks the mime-type header so the phone's message
server doesn't know how to recognise  the file and send it on to
Loadstone.  The checkpoint file needs this header to work and therefore
needs to be sent from a phone running Loadstone V0.73.

2.  Sometimes the phone's message server and Loadstone don't communicate
so well.  This is because of complexities of the Symbian operating system
and various firmware versions etc.  (basically out of our control)  If
this is the case and you're sure the checkpoint file has the correct
mime-type header then make sure Loadstone is closed and then go to your
inbox and open the checkpoint file.  This should launch Loadstone and
import the checkpoint file

Monty