[Loadstone] settings bug in loadstone new version 0.73

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 18 03:32:09 BST 2010

The key editor presents the keys you have defined in alphabetical order. The
unassigned keys are not listed since it's impossible to know what keys your
phone may have that can be defined.
As far as the mobile speak bug goes, the settings dialog was changed to
comply with the series 60 way of doing things at least as I understand it.
If code factory really wants to help fix this problem they can download the
loadstone source code and see exactly what it's doing. If they have any
suggestions about what we can do differently to resolve this issue then they
can feel free to write me on or off list.