[Loadstone] Query on connecting with internal gps receiver on nokia n79

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun May 16 22:01:56 BST 2010

It happens when you connect your device for the first time and after
you get your first connectivity, you should not have this issue. Even
if you get a signal, your internal receiver will not get more than 7
or 8 satalites. So the best option would be to get an external
receiver. Significantly, Connection will quickly drop when you enter
tall buildings and I gues it is mostly the case in your city.

Vetri.