[Loadstone] fun statistics

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun May 16 12:29:22 BST 2010

Hello Manu,

Thanks for the suggestion regarding the download ComboBox.  I just
modified the page to include a choose option to avoid accidental
downloads.

Although I take your point regarding accidental downloads possibly
boosting 1st edition download statistics, you must keep in mind that
Loadstone is often downloaded and used in developing countries where the
availability of 1st edition handsets may be greater than more expensive
recent models.

Monty