[Loadstone] online tools

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Sun May 16 11:27:57 BST 2010

Veering from the Loadstone topic now, so we can take this off list (or to
SMS as I'm not here from tonight if you want to carry it on there).

Insofar as it goes yes.  But as this tool was whipped up in about half an
hour, adding xAuth to gatekeep the password and handle the oAuth side of
things is only a matter of sitting down and having the time to work at it.

I used the Twitter library at
http://classes.verkoyen.eu/modules/twitter/files/php_twitter_1_0_5.zip
rather than curl the API manually, so he may well integrate oAuth into that
himself.  I had to hack it for lat and long data as adding geo data to
tweets isn't a part of the current class release, but again, a five minute
job, if that.

Sean.