[Loadstone] online tools

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Sun May 16 09:50:32 BST 2010

Hi,

Perhaps I was unclear.  I hacked it up to tweet from my own account, simply
as a quick fix to use whilst I'm away.

To get it to work for anyone else you'd have to encode the username and
password in the Online Tool's URL field, though even with that there are
privacy issues, as wel as the fact that you have to slave the message text
out to an input control on a web page because there's no input function in
Loadstone.  No criticism intended - just working with what's there.

Sean.