[Loadstone] online tools

Elliott Barnes elliottabarnes at googlemail.com
Sun May 16 09:07:24 BST 2010

Hi Sean,
Would you be able to give us the URL of this script so that we can
also use it? I assume it's quite a simple script, but I'm guessing it
won't work after O-Auth is implimented?
Thanks.

On 15/05/2010, Sean Randall <seanr at randylaptop.com> wrote:
> Milos,
>
> I don't know quite how the developers intended the tools to work, though you
> can pass Loadstone variables to the URL and get the resultant output in your
> browser (or, presumably given the new mime type integration, into Loadstone
> almost directly).
>
> Because I've had little time to play with it and am going on Holiday for a
> week I thought I'd hack myself a quick "online tool" to tweet whilst adding
> geo coordinats.  These are just normal tweets with latitude and longitude
> included.
>
> I did it in PHP on the server end and passed out the info from Loadstone
> with the end of my URL being something like
> twitter.php?lat=${gpslatitude}&long=${gpslongitude}
>
> I don't know of any Loadstone-specific tools up there and ready for use yet,
> though I'm sure there'll be some.  There are other online services that can
> make use of specific lat and long data - some of the APIs at geonames.org,
> for instance.
>
> Forgive any errors, been out and busy so not perhaps on a level with  all
> the docs.
>
> Sean.
>
> ________________________________

Elliott.

Contact info:

Skype:
bigboy11111
MSN/Windows Live:
elliottabarnes at hotmail.co.uk
Website:
http://www.elliottbarnes.net/
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/elliott94
Blog:
http://www.elliottsblog.info/
Last.fm profile page:
http://www.last.fm/user/elliottbarnes
Facebook:
http://facebook.com/elliott94
Mobile number:
+447526601203

Tune into ROFL Radio - your portal to the latest music.
http://www.elliottbarnes.net:9100