[Loadstone] fun statistics

Emanuel Boboiu (Manu) emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Sat May 15 13:59:16 BST 2010

About the statistics, I think that 18% with 1st Edition is not the reality.
I think the reason is that first phone in that combo is a 1st Edition, maybe
people press sometimes download button without choosing a phone.
It would be better to be there a first option: -- Choose --, not to be
default a phone.
  Manu