[Loadstone] settings bug in loadstone new version 0.73

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat May 15 13:47:39 BST 2010

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2010/05/15 at 02:11 -0700]

>Does this problem also happen in the key editor or just in settings?

The key editor works fine. One thing about the key editor, though, is that it
seems to gather the unassiend keys together in a separate group, and also it
lists them in reverse order. This, to me, is undesirable. I'd rather they were
just in the expected places but showing unassigned as the function.

>Unfortunately the development team doesn't have mobile speak to test
>with so we don't know about these problems in advance.

I'll be happy to help you test Loadstone with Mobile Speak. Just send me any
such request offline and I'll do so right away. I use an N86.

Can you describe for me what's done differently for the Configuration->Settings
tabs so that I can give Code Factory more information?