[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.73 released

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri May 14 13:31:55 BST 2010

Hello All,

Loadstone GPS version 0.73 is now released.

Please visit the Loadstone GPS web site and navigate to the Download page.

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

Many modifications and improvements have taken place in this release so
therefore we strongly recommend you read the accompanying "Release notes".

In addition to the "Release notes", complete documentation can be found on
the Loadstone GPS Documentation page:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

As usual, feedback is welcomed.

Thanks to the Loadstone GPS development team, the translators  and the
testers for making this release a reality.

We would also like to thank the RNIB for furnishing the project with a
1-year PublisherID certificate which allowed us to develop and test this
version.

Monty