[Loadstone] Broken link in point share exchange?

Geoff Waaler geoffsmailbox at nc.rr.com
Thu May 13 21:33:41 BST 2010

Greetings,

I noticed the link from URL http://www.loadstone-gps.com/pointshare/ appears to be broken.  When I attempted to activate the "click here to visit the point share exchange" link I was prompted to save or download -- I tried both MSIE and Firefox with the same result -- the pointShare login page was not launched.

Is this link broken or did this go away?  If the latter is there another easy alternative for obtaining a list of public domain POIs surrounding a given coordinates?

THanks and best regards.
Geoff