[Loadstone] 6700 slide phone

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 13 11:02:42 BST 2010

No monty there are two versions of the 6700 models. The 6700 Slide is a
Symbian phone. The 6700 or the 6700 classic is a series 40 device. So as
long as he is using the 6700 Slide it should work but no warranty on that.
Both screen readers should also work on it too.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.