[Loadstone] Hello, who knows, how to create manually a checkpoints file?

Emanuel Boboiu (Manu) emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Thu May 13 08:49:26 BST 2010

Ok, I will see in the source.
It is strange that they worked only the points that I took from another
file. Wehn i saw this I replaced the personal ID for points created by
myself with "12345". It coninuted to work only with that points taken from
another file. I tryed more but... I couldn't.

Finally, It is imposible to create a checkpoints file with bus-stops in a
non working around way?
     Thanks
     Manu