[Loadstone] Hello, who knows, how to create manually a checkpoints file?

Emanuel Boboiu (Manu) emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Thu May 13 00:32:55 BST 2010

I tryed to create manually a checkpoints file with Bus Stops in my city, Cluj-Napoca Romania.
I added poinst when I was travelling, I checked them and I coppied the file in my computer.
I opened the file in Notepad, and i was careful to the structure of a line.
Using the same structure I modified points from another source containing other bus-stops, but they don't work.
Maybe there is a formula for the ID field, the last numer in a record, that before comment...
It would be useful for many people here a checkpoints file with these bus-stops, but I don't know how to create it...
If someone can help... thanks.
    Emanuel Boboiu