[Loadstone] Point Share user interface group

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Wed May 12 10:11:12 BST 2010

Hi All,

Thanks once again to everyone who has expressed interest in helping to
design a better Point Sharing system.  We now have a diverse group of
individuals who are willing to take another kick at the can and I am
confident and hopeful that their efforts will benefit everyone.

The group is now full and we'll let them get on with things!

Thanks,
   Monty