[Loadstone] Point Share user interface group

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 11 13:09:31 BST 2010

Hi Troops,

Thanks to those who have been in touch regarding their ability and desire
to help the Loadstone project out by participating in a group charged with
planning, designing and implementing a new and improved PointShare
interface.

While the programming part is very important (without it we wouldn't have
an interface), we also need a strong non-programming component to the
group that is good with human-friendly design  (AKA useability) amd
planning.  So, if you think you might fall more under the planning or
testing category please get in touch off list.

Also, we are still hoping to add more programmers so if you know php (even
just  a bit - it's fairly easy to learn) and can spare some time to work on the
project or advise the group  please get in touch off list.

Thanks again for the help!

Monty