[Loadstone] Looking for guidence to learn and evaluate Loadstone

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Mon May 10 13:39:29 BST 2010

Is the point share a lot better populated than the Open Street database
then? Perhaps that was my mistake.

Last night I selected a 10 km. square around the point indicated by my home
address from the OSM and 12 points were returned, a series of points along
highway 11 which runs south from here and turns west from here. That is a
lot less than every intersection. Small though our town is there must be 150
apparently unmarked intersections. I don't know what the points represented,
maybe the concession roads, I looked at them in NotePad and the only labels
read 'Highway 11'.

Dale Leavens.