[Loadstone] Looking for guidence to learn and evaluate Loadstone

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 10 09:56:21 BST 2010

Hi Sean,

That's strange that stations near your location didn't show up in your
Point Share Exchange search.  The information on the Point Share Exchange
came from a few years ago as I said but as there were over 2400 points I
think it should have included most stations though I suppose there are
some newer stations that wouldn't be there.

The PointShare does have flaws and there could be all kinds of reasons
data isn't being found.  That is why we are hoping to create a group of
people willing to plan, design and implement a new system.  So far only
one person has expressed interest and one person doesn't make a very
useful group.  Surely there are people in the Loadstone community with
PHP/SQL experience?  Time will tell I guess!

Monty