[Loadstone] Looking for guidence to learn and evaluate Loadstone

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Mon May 10 09:38:41 BST 2010

Monty,

I used the point share exchange to get data near my location and not one of
the 3 train stations nearby ended up in the database. They were all to hand
on the web so it wasn't a difficult matter to import them.

I admit I didn't spend much time with it, but should probably revisit for
more comprehensive information.

Sean.