[Loadstone] Username or e-mail address?

Caleb Eee eeejiajiann at gmail.com
Mon May 10 08:04:23 BST 2010

Hi there, the numbers there are usually refering to your phone serial number or imei. You'll need to replace them with a user name that you'll afterwards use to register on the loadstone website. The user name must be identical and case sensitive. This is useful when you upload or download points from the share folder on the website. Failing to do so will result in error. Thank you and hope that helps.