[Loadstone] Looking for guidence to learn and evaluate Loadstone

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Sun May 9 20:26:23 BST 2010

Hi Dale and the group.  I don't have any plans in place to return back home
to Michigan to see family in the Detroit area, but like you I'd like to know
what it is I pass a lone on the trip from New York to Detroit.  I just got
in from checking points of interest on a walk I took as I am a firm believer
of having a comprehensive list of everything in a given area.  The problem
with Trekker and Access was that the lists weren't as inclusive as they
could have been.