[Loadstone] Looking for guidence to learn and evaluate Loadstone

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun May 9 18:52:51 BST 2010

It always baffles me when I read misinformation on this list!  UK bus
stops, train stations, ferry ports and taxi ranks have all been available
for a number of years.  Train stations since 2004 (when I created them)
and the other transport points for the past 2.5 years!

If people would only use the Point Share Exchange, or read the archives!

Monty