[Loadstone] Looking for guidence to learn and evaluate Loadstone

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Sun May 9 17:33:15 BST 2010

Hi everyone, I am still learning Loadstone, and it just so happens today I'm
going on a walk around Rochester, NY near my house as I just added about 500
or so new POIs.  I still am wanting though to figure out how I can get my
hands on a map that covers a wider geographical region as far as cities and
POIs goes.  With Trekker and Wayfinder that pretty much came with it all.