[Loadstone] Looking for guidence to learn and evaluate Loadstone

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Sun May 9 17:01:42 BST 2010

Good morning Monty,

Sorry, I didn't make that clear. I have been through the documentation once
and much of it twice. There is a lot to remember and understand so I will
probably need some hand-holding. I'll experiment a little more but wanted to
be sure my understanding was correct before I make too many assumptions.

Thanks.